OntimeCars’s Ashtavinayak Darshan yatra from Mumbai by car/taxi will take you to a pilgrimage of eight Hindu temples in Maharashtra state of India that house eight distinct idols of Ganesha, in a pre-determined sequence which are situated around Pune.
Ashtavinayaka Yatra from Mumbai by Taxi, Car, Cab on rent
Arrive to Mumbai if you are from outside Mumbai
Our Cab driver will pick you up from Mumbai Railway station or Airport or hotel or home.
Itinerary for Ashtavinayak Temples Tour by Taxi from Mumbai
In the morning proceed to Ballaleshwar by Mumbai – Goa road from Mumbai to Pali (110 kms – 2.5 hours). First Darshan will be of Ballaleshwar at Pali as it is nearest temple from Mumbai,
From Pali Take Road to Khopoli (40 kms) and visit Varadvinayak at Mahad (10 kms South of Khopoli).
From Mahad take Mumbai-Pune expressway from Khopoli Exit and then reach Pune. Overnight at Pune.
From Pune early morning proceed for Ranjangaon (50 kms – 1 hour). Its on the way of Ahmedanagar Highway.
From Ranjangaon go to Theur which is 40 kms of country Road.
From Theur to nearest Ganpati Temple is Moreshwar at Moregaon village which is about 70 kms from Theur and about 30 kms away from Pune – Solapur Road.
From Moreshwar go to Siddhivinayak at Siddhatek is 90 kms away from Moreshwar and its 33 kms off the Main Solapur highway. In the evening come back to Pune for overnight stay.
In the morning from Pune take route via Chakan to Narayangaon is about 50 kms and from there Lenyadri and Ozhar are both about 15 kms. So First head for Vighneshwar at Ozhar.
From Ozhar to Girijatmaj at Lenyadri is about 15 kms. There is 283 steps to climb to reach lord Ganesha cave temple.
After darshan of Giriraj at Lenyandri come back for Mumbai via Pune – Mumbai Expressway.
Details Sightseeing Ashtavinayak Yatra
Chintamani Temple Theur – The Chintamani Temple of Theur at 25 kms from Pune is one of Ashtavinayak Temple, a set of eight Lord Ganesha temple visited part of a circuit.
Ranjangaon Mahaganapati Temple – Mahaganapati Temple at Ranjangaon near Pune is one of the eight Ashtavinayak Temples that are visited as part of a circuit.
Moreshwar Temple – Shri Moreshwar Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha at 64 kilometres from Pune city. The temple is the start and ending point of a pilgrimage of eight Ganesha temples called Ashtavinayaka temples.
Lenyadri Ashavinayak Temple – Lenyadri Ashtavinayak Temple is one of the eight Ashtavinayak temples. The temple is set in a cave and and only one of the eight temples that requires climbing some steps to reach.
Ozar Ashtavinayak Temple – Shrivighnahar, Ozhar is home to one of the eight Ashtavinayak Temples. It is visited alongwith Girijatmaj, Lenyadri Ashtavinayak Temple.
Mahad Varad Vinayak Ashtavinayak Temple – One of the eight Ashtavinayak Temples at 6 km from Khopoli. This is well visited over weekends. From the parking area there is a 200-300 meters walk to the temple.
Siddhtek – Siddhtek is home to Siddhivinayak Temple, a Lord Ganesha Temple at 100 kms from Pune and one of the Ashtavinayak Temples.
Ballareshwar Pali – One of the eight Ashtavinayaka temples. Ballaleshwar is the only incarnation of Ganesha that is known by his devotees name.
OntimeCar made Ashtavinayak Darshn itinerary from Mumbai covering about 900-1000 kms so early departure is essential except For those arriving late afternoon it may be required to stay overnight in transit before starting this itinerary.
Note : OntimeCars can customised Ashtavinayak Darshan package on customer demand.
* Temple trust provides lunch from 12 noon to 2 noon at nominal cost of rupees 10.
* Pooja thali is available at shops outside each temple for about 15 to 20 rupees.
* You can stay near temple at Bhakta Nivas at nominal cost. Best Bhakta Nivas is at Ozar. It is besides river and has great view.
* Girijatmaj temple, lenydri is administered by central government which closes at 6.30 in evening. Varadavinayak temple at Mahad is always open. Other temples close at 10 pm.
* Girijatmaj temple, lenydri is in the mountains. It has 350 steps. It takes more than an hour to climb and get down. (total 1 hour 20 minutes).
* To avoid traffic and to reach temples on time. It is better to start your journey early in the morning.
Terms and Condition :-
- Including Car, Fuel, Driver.
- Toll and Tax Extra
- Other charges will be applicable by the party ( Food, Hotel. )
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice as per policy.
- 50 % advance payment require for booking confirmation.